Monday, July 12, 2010

Residential Life

When I first got to Scoot hall I was little scared because I have visited UNL dorm and the room had bunks bed. And I was afraid that I was going to share a room with a complete stranger. The only time I’ve shared a room is my sister and we don’t even get along. And I have seen those reality TV show, some people can get really rough.

Even though I was scared, I wasn’t discouraged. I walked in that hallway with my head held up high. I was a little intimidated by those kids a t first because the sort of conversation they were having were so out of my comfort zone so I was afraid I wasn’t going to fit in.

In all the activity we did during that one week, well, going to the camp was my favorite. If it wasn’t for it I don’t think I would make the connection I made after that one week. The stuff we did in the camp had to do with trusting, and helping you team move forward. Trusting is something I don’t do often not even to my close friend. So for me to trust people I have never met in my life, was pretty impressive and I was so proud of myself for that.

Even though I didn’t do all the challenges at the camp, I was still impressed with myself for at least making an effort. Overall, my stay at Scoot Hall was fun and adventurous but there’s one thing I will never forget about it and that's the FOOD. Those were some really good food.

Thumbs UP Chef…
;=)

No comments:

Post a Comment