Wednesday, June 23, 2010

My Scolarship Priorities

It is an obligation that I go to college because without my college education I won’t feel successful or that I really accomplished anything in life. My mom always said that your high school diploma doesn’t mean a thing anyone can pass high school but only if they want to but College is a challenge. A life challenge to be exact. Some people say that College is not a playground; it’s like a jungle you don’t have anyone looking out for you, you are responsible for yourself and if you let your guard down for even a second you are screwed.

In my home country, if you don’t have a college diploma, then you have failed in the whole education system. In my family only my dad went to college. He went to one of the top college in our country and graduated not with honors but he went all the way and accomplishes his dream of being a teacher. I want to follow the dedication that my father had for college. But in order to do that I have to get a full ride scholarship. I am smart and nobody can tell me that I am not and I know that I am capable of overcoming the challenges that college will throw at me.

I know that I cannot afford college, even if my parents work their butts off until they pass out it still won’t be enough. I am working hard in school for a full ride scholarships and I am also working hard to prove to myself that I am worth it. If I don’t get a full ride scholarship my education life is over literally. I have a dream and goals for myself and in order for me to do that I have to get all the money and support possible.


I deserved that full ride scholarship because I am a focused student, with lots of goals. I have my priorities straight, I know what I want to be in life and where I want to be in twenty years from now.


No comments:

Post a Comment